In addition to the swimming pool itself, there are many options to add aesthetically pleasing areas for adults, kids, and even dogs, to enjoy the water. We’ve listed a few below:
A fountain at the entry of your property and/or building will enhance the aesthetics and welcome your visitors with the pleasant sound of water.
The name says it all! Adults and kids alike, enjoy floating and relaxing in a lazy river pool.
Interactive Water Features
- These are fun attractions that will bring attention to your property.
- At its grandest, the Bellagio water shows are the best example of an interactive water feature. They can also be done with a more simple application.
Water Slides & Multi-Level Water Play Structures
- If you are looking to create a waterpark destination, you will want to consider water slides and multi-level water play structures.
- PBJC works with companies that have designed and manufactured these across the country, and will be willing to help with your needs.
- If you are thinking about creating an area for dogs to have fun in the water, you’ve come to the right place! PBJC has constructed multiple dog pools.
- PBJC has worked with K9 for Warriors along with dog resorts, including both indoor and outdoor dog pools.
- PBJC has even done dog pools for apartments and condos to be in the dog play areas.
Splash Pads & Spray Grounds
- These are some of the more popular items with the young folks at the pool.
- Splash Pads and Spray Grounds can be as big and elaborate or as simple as you like; but all include fun, water features in an area with no standing water for safer use.
- Many existing facilities have chosen to replace old round wading pools with this new fun feature.